Best Teacher Blog | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best Teacher Blog

 Teacher Blog

Yep, I am looking to create one of the best teacher blogs out there.  Okay, that is a hefty goal, but it is achievable.  Don't ever underestimate Molly!  HA! If you haven't already visited my new teacher blog, please head on over today.  It is really coming together.  I chose the name Classroom Confections because I love sweet ideas for the classroom... AKA... fun, creative, original, etc.   On this blog, I will feature all of my teacher/classroom ideas. I am not going to remove the links on this blog yet, but I probably won't add any new material here.  My new teacher blog will include my Teachers Pay Teachers store, as well as lots of free stuff. On the sidebars of the blog  you will find pictures to all of my classroom games, so just click on an image and it will take you to more detailed information about the items. I will also be doing a Featured Teacher write-up each week on a favorite blog of mine.  These will be blogs that offer fun and creative ideas just as I do.  If you are a teacher, please head on over to check it out. Don't forget to subscribe.  You don't want to get left out of any of the freebies!
Click the above picture to go to my store.

If you are a teacher and you like what you see, please visit often.
Also, please click the Twitter or Facebook button to share this page
Thank you for 'liking' us on Facebook.


No comments:

LinkWithin