Lollipop Cookies | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Friday, December 17, 2010

Lollipop Cookies

Lollipop Cookies

It's the holiday season, so there are lots of festive parties to go to. We are going to a small get-together tomorrow where there will be kids, so I thought I would bake some kid friendly cookies.  These are lollipop style cookies minus the stick. They are very easy to make. Basically, I took sugar cookie dough and used food coloring to get four different colors. I then rolled pieces of each color into small snakes. Next, I spiraled the colors together. Bake according to the recipe. Enjoy!

Lollipop cookies are great for birthday parties, too.


___________________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Facebook by clicking on the link below.

Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often.

1 comment:

Endang said...

Mmmmhhh...looks like yummy...

LinkWithin