Coupon Savings | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coupon Savings


I have always been surprised at how much money people can save using coupons. I have heard about people using store sales plus adding a vendor coupon on top of that, and then even adding a store coupon. I thought I would give it a try just to see how much I could save. My plan was to start slowly, focusing on a few items and not a full shopping trip. I used several websites to help me out. Let me first say, it is going to take a LOT of work if I want to become a "coupon mom". I mean HOURS until I get the hang of it.

Here is how my first trip went.  I was pretty pleased.  I didn't buy much, but everything I bought I do use.  I went into the store only to buy these items. If this is any indication of future savings, I am pretty much hooked on couponing!  If I had practice, I am sure I could have saved even more.

I spent $27.96 and I saved $39.34


_______________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Facebook by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often.

No comments:

LinkWithin