FREE Themed Writing Paper | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FREE Themed Writing Paper


If you are a teacher, it's always nice to have themed writing paper.  My students LOVE doing a final copy of a paragraph or story on cute paper. They see it as something special.  With themed paper, they can present a writing they are proud of.  On my Teachers Pay Teachers site, I have a downloadable themed writing pack.  It has 14 pages of paper to fit all sorts of themes.  There is everything from Mother's Day writing paper, to Back to School paper, to Dr. Seuss writing paper.  All you have to do it click on my link below, and it will take you to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  You can then download it for FREE!  Enjoy, and let me know what you think by leaving me a comment on the TpT site. 




 
If you are a teacher and you like what you see, please visit often.
Also, please click the Twitter or Facebook button to share this page
Thank you for 'liking' us on Facebook.


No comments:

LinkWithin