Bizzy Bee! | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bizzy Bee!


Wow!  Here it is Wednesday, and I am still trying to recover from my weekend.  Sometimes I look at all we do with our three kids and wonder how it all gets done. Let me give you the rundown of what I'm talking about:

Friday:  6:00-7:45 PM - attended my school's sock hop dance (took my little guy with me)
Saturday: Mid morning: went shopping for homecoming shoes for my daughter with the baby in tow (we had already shopped several time and hadn't found any), got her hair done early afternoon, got my toes done while he was getting her hair done (That was nice), met for daughter's homecoming pictures at the local winery in late afternoon, earlier in the day my husband had my older son at two baseball games for his travel ball team (missed those games, which stinks), and my husband and I chaperoned the homecoming dance until 11:30 PM (he teaches too, so that was a responsibility).
Sunday:  Two more baseball games!

I don't know how this compares to your weekend, but for me, this was a whole lot of stuff!  This meant that to start the week, my house wasn't as clean as I would have liked, the laundry wasn't completely done, and basically, lots of around-the-house chores were left undone. Notice how two events were 'teacher' events?  We teachers are so dedicated! 

Is your life this crazy?  
 
_______________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Face book by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often!

1 comment:

Peter@Board Games Sale said...

There's always one day of a week that is super crazy. I always cope up with those.

LinkWithin