Sassy in Second | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sassy in Second


In my quest to find some original lessons for my classroom, I come across other educators who strive to provide cute, interactive, and fun lessons too.... the kind of lessons that can't be found at your average teacher store.  These teachers sell their hard work on Teachers Pay Teachers just as I do, and what I am finding is TpT is the place to go to find exactly what you are looking for.  Today I would like to share one of these teachers with you. 

Meet Yvonne Dixon.  On a personal note, she is a proud mom of two teenagers (Erin-16 and Derek-13)!  She and her husband just celebrated their 21st anniversary!!!  She  has just started my 19th year of teaching and loves Second Grade!

Yvonne has a blog called Sassy in Second where you can catch her latest lessons as they are hot off the press, or should I say, "Hot off her computer!" She was led to the 'teacher blogger world' as she was searching for lessons for her own classroom.  When some teacher friends told her about blogging and TpT, she decided to hop on the band wagon and start making her own.  I would say she does a pretty sassy job!!  She has some very creative ideas that any kid would love. As she said it best, " I love all of the sharing that goes on in the blogging world." You have got to check out Yvonne's Teachers Pay Teachers Store. Here is just a sample look at some of her creative ideas. 




Oh, and when you visit Yvonne's blog, don't forget to enter her Halloween give-away.  Good luck!!


_______________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Face book by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often!

2 comments:

Jen R. said...

Hi! I found your blog from "Sassy"...so glad I did! :)

Molly, The Blogging Mom said...

Thanks for visiting! Please do come again. :-)

LinkWithin