Saving Money at Publix with Coupons | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Saving Money at Publix with Coupons

Well, it's Thursday, and you know what that means!  It's the day Publix Grocery Stores put out their new weekly ad.  It's the day for me to put my couponing skills to work.  Basically, I have spent the last week preparing for this ad in hopes of finding some great coupons to stack on top of the BOGO offers and sale items.  If I'm lucky, I will save big time. If I'm not so lucky, I'll just wait until the next week. I'm getting a nice little stash of certain items, such as deodorant, toothpaste, pastas, cereal, and so much more that I paid next to nothing for.  In the couponing world they seem to call this stockpiling.  I don't want to get crazy with it, but buying two-four of the same item when it is on sale is really making a difference.  I consider it money in my pocket.  Here is today's savings, and as you can see, it was definitely worth the time and effort I put in to finding the coupons.

I got $128.24 worth of groceries for $51. 59.
 A savings of $76.65






_____________________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Face book by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often.



Get started couponing today wtih the couponizer

No comments:

LinkWithin