Vacuums Suck | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vacuums Suck

That's right!  They suck and that's what I love about them. In a weird way, I love to vacuum. It's a love/hate relationship actually.  I love to get the carpet clean, but I hate to think all that grody grunge was in my carpet.  I have one of those bagless vacuum cleaners where you can see all the crap that you suck out of the carpet. This brings instant gratification.  It's like positive reinforcement for a job well done.  I'm often amazed how I can vacuum one day and come back the next and pull even more dirt and dander out of the carpet. Where does the mess come from? Actually, I don't want to know the answer to that. It's a never ending duty of dealing with the dirt, but as long as I have my vacuum, it's a job that will continue to suck.

Speaking of vacuums, if you have never seen the kid referred to as "The Vacuum Kid", you have got to
watch this video clip.  Enjoy!


____________________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Face book by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often.


No comments:

LinkWithin