Weight Loss Update - Day 29 | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weight Loss Update - Day 29

Alrighty, it's time for a weight loss update.  I have been at this very difficult endeavor for 29 days now.  That is 29 days with no bread or sweets.  This includes crackers, cookies, white rices, pastas, etc.  Although I am only down 11 pounds (had hoped to be down a tad more by now), my husband tells me that I am losing inches.  He is right about that part because I have lost a half inch off each upper thigh, in addition to losing in other places. When I look at the updated pic, I can tell you I don't near see the results I am looking for.  I have a long way to go!! It's actually quite frustrating. As a matter of fact, I am only posting an update pic because it was requested several times by my readers via email. I wasn't going to post a pic quite yet because I just don't think the results are that drastic. (Boo Hoo!) I am still exercising about an hour each day.  Here is a typical weekly workout schedule in no particular order:

1) run 1.5 miles, 30 minutes of circuit training with Jillian Michaels
2)run 1.5 miles, 30-40 minutes of kettle bell workout
3) run 1.5 miles,  30-45 minutes of Tae Bo
4) run 1.5 miles,  30-44 minutes of Brazil Butt Lift (HARD!)
5) run 4 miles
6) run 1.5 miles, weights at Gym
7) (maybe take off) run 1.5 miles, Ab Boot Camp

I am going to keep at this thing, and time will tell what the end result will be. I do feel better, so that is a plus!
 
This is day 18 or weight loss
minus 10 pounds.



no make up again, oh well!
This is day 29 of weight loss
minus 11 pounds
_____________________________

Help me gain support in this effort by clicking 'like' on my Facebook page,
or clicking 'share' below to share it on your Facebook page.
Feel free to leave me some words of encouragement, as I know they will be needed!
Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin