Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats

There is always something yummy found at the Phillips' house.  Tonight it is Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats..... Madison loves Rice Krispie Treats!  Gibson, on the other hand, doesn't care for marshmallow, so he will turn his nose up at these. Oh well!  Next time I will do a Gibson favorite.

To make these I used a basic recipe for Rice Krispies, but when I spread the mixture in the pan, I pressed mini chocolate chips into them. The pan I used was one my mom gave me called the Perfect Brownie Pan. I love this pan because it really does make the perfect size treats. I also came across a printable recipe card for Rice Krispie Treats. It is the perfect size to print out and glue to an index card. Of course, the recipe can be found on the side of the cereal box, but this might make a great addition to your recipe box.  Enjoy!


You can purchase The Perfect Brownie Pan at Amazon. Trust me, you will like it.



______________________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Face book by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often!

No comments:

LinkWithin