Who took my Deodorant? ~ Mom Blog ~ | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who took my Deodorant? ~ Mom Blog ~


It is Wear It Wednesday, and my tee for this Wednesday is.....


 
If you have a teenage daughter, you are going to be able to relate to the scene I am about to recreate for you....

You are in the bathroom having just gotten out of the shower. You dry off and walk over to the counter.  You have all of your supplies set up for this daily ritual you go through. Towel dry your hair and reach for the moose.  Grab the powder and then move onto some perfume. Next, go after the deodorant. Deodorant!!!! Where is the deodorant? HELLLLLLLOOO!!!  I know it is here looking everywhere! I did not move the deodorant. I always have the deodorant right here. 

Realization.........ARGH!!!!!  MADISON  AKA dear daughter  has taken my STUFF again!!  smile smile

What to do?  Reach for the hubby's sport scented masculine stuff.  Whatever at this point. 

Madison gets home from school. Here is the conversation.

"Madison, have you seen my deodorant?"
"Yes, it's in my gym bag."
"Why did you take my deodorant?"
"I was out."
"So, YOU are out. You decide to take mine, and now I am out."

She chuckles, and of course I realize this is absolutely something I would have done as a teenager.




No comments:

LinkWithin