Best Fudge Recipe | Mom Blog: written by a teacher-mom, but not just for moms- a blog for everyone

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best Fudge Recipe


Best Fudge Recipe


I asked around for "The Best Fudge" recipe, and this is the recipe I decided to use.  I was looking to make some fudge for my granddad.  He is in his nineties and not doing so well.  He doesn't have much of an appetite, but he has always had a sweet tooth for chocolate.  I feel sure he will at least sample a bite or two.



 

12 marshmallows
2 cups of sugar
1 stick of margarine
1 cup of choc chips
1 cup of pecans
1 tsp of vanilla
dash of salt
2/3 cup of evaporated skim milk, (in can) -
note- I actually used 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk

Take marshmallow, sugar,margarine, evaporated skim milk, in 2qts cooking pan, heat over med high heat, continuously mix until it come to a boil, cook for about 6 1/2 min; continue to mix, remove from heat add choc chips; pecans and dash of salt, and vanilla 1tsp. Blend well, pour into pan cool, and cut and Enjoy!!!!!

________________________________

If you enjoyed this posting, please share it on Facebook by clicking on the link below.
Also, I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.
Thanks for stopping by. Please visit often.

No comments:

LinkWithin